Trying to get through a Monday and spotted this from Hairballexpress. It put a smile on my face and made today a bit more bearable. Thanks Shrimp!
You know, people underestimate the talents and intelligence of their local housekat.
Fur example, in the picture below it looks like I’m sleeping. But there’s much more happening there:
• I’m reminding the humans that they need to take a break often throughout their busy day.
• I’m showing them how to let it all go and just chill.
• I’m also testing their bedding fur comfort – you know, making sure there’s no lumps under the blankets.
• In other words, I’m a sleep therapist!
But I’m not the only talented housekat –
Look at the careers some of my furiends have:
• Sweater models (they get paid a boatload of tuna and treats to look that ridiculous)…
• Door Decoration –
It doesn’t pay much, but hey, at least he can’t get arrested fur bring a peeping tom!
• Sea Captain;
No pay, but the fringe benefits are…
View original post 92 more words