1. Going over your activity baseline.
2. A sudden relapse
3. Trying new protocols.
5. Realising you’ve been referred for GET
6. Realising you’ve been referred for CBT
7. Those days you want to just disappear.
8. The 80 year old man you see jogging past your house.
9. Graded exercise therapy.
10. How the government treats ME/CFS research
11. A good day
12. How your life used to be.
13. Your occupational therapist
14. Department of work and pensions
15. Understanding family & friends
17.Working from home.
18. Home help.
19. When you finally get a diagnosis
20. Your doctor
21. Clinical trials.
22. Advanced graded exercise therapy.
23. Post exertional malaise
24. A rare symptom free day
via http://constantfuckingshit.wordpress.com/ (this is the author’s acronym for CFS)